Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Burning Powder and Gathering Data
#4
Lemonaid Wrote:This combo might not be legal in California but it looks promising enough I loaded 50 for an extended test.
Speer 140 Hot core, Win 748 27.0, CCI 450, Hornady brass, 2.285 oal.

I'm not sure if anything centerfire is allowed in CA anymore, LOL, but i don't really care either.


I like the idea of 140's over the W748. I will definitely give this combo a try! Thanks again for taking the time to share this. I will report back my findings.

Cheers,
Dan
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Burning Powder and Gathering Data - by Lemonaid - 02-11-2020, 09:58 AM
Burning Powder and Gathering Data - by A5BLASTER - 02-11-2020, 12:35 PM
Burning Powder and Gathering Data - by TropicalVibe - 02-14-2020, 03:05 AM
Burning Powder and Gathering Data - by A5BLASTER - 02-14-2020, 04:47 AM
Burning Powder and Gathering Data - by A5BLASTER - 02-15-2020, 01:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)