grayfox Wrote:Rifle feed... is better now that it's back. Still not perfect but slow-fire workable.
I use what I'm calling a push-pop, kind of a quick push to snap the round out, then it feeds to the chamber. Wouldn't be too trustworthy in winter-cold weather I'd guess, but any-hoooo.
I will have a fiddle-to-feed usually the last round, every 3 or 4 mag sets.
Longer coal's (2.260 range vice 2.210) seem to help.
A5 yeah I wanna see the raw bullets for sale too. The 115 is in a good weight for my shootin'.
My RAP feeds flawlessly. But every once in a while the boat is hard to pull back after a shot. I have cleaned the barrel several times and that helped a little bit. But it still does it on occasion.
Eventually I am going to get a custom barrel. And at that time I will have my gunsmith work the bolt for me too. In the end the only stock part will be the receiver.

