02-03-2020, 08:57 AM
Code4 Wrote:Hello from Down Under. Thank you for letting me join the forum.
About to put some retirement coin down on my first 6.5 Grendel. ( I have experience with the 265 WM).
Here I have the option of the Howa Mini action or the CZ 527.
For a general purpose hunting arm which would serve my purpose best ? Stalking, spotlighting from a truck on introduced pests and game up to the size of your Whitetail.
Thanks in advance.
I have had both the CZ and the Howa. Both of mine were super accurate, awesome, easy guns to load for and shoot. I recently sold the CZ. For your purpose I would suggest the Howa, with a B&C stock and upgrade the bottom metal. I have taken pigs, goats, fallow and red deer with mine. If you are near Brisbane, send me a PM and we can organise to catch up and a shoot :-)

