Received my Ruger American Predator today
#56
TNhuntsman Wrote:Looks good! any feeding issues using ar mags?

Guess I'll stick with my magpul stock for now as I'm just over 11lbs including bipod, not much savings in weight to go to the MDT, thanks for weighing it.
The C mag that comes with it is horrible.No jamming but didn?t feed rds smoothly.I switched over to ASC mags and I?m happy. I?ve only had it out twice.Once before I got the MDT stock and today.I?m using 123g Hornaday ELDM. Feeds well no problems.
So far I have close to 100 rounds through it. It?s getting broke in.I had three rounds in a five rd group touching. Appears to be very accurate.I?m gonna start doing some load development soon. And then I?ll start worrying about group sizes.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Received my Ruger American Predator today - by FLshooter - 01-15-2020, 12:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)