01-11-2020, 05:00 AM
FLshooter Wrote:Hollis, I use AmmoSeek and find the ammo or reloading component I want at the lowest price. Then I called Bass Pro shops and find out if they have it. They will price match any Internet store. You end up paying tax but no shipping or hazard fee. Best part you got to take it home right away.
Thanks for that tip! I'll try to take advantage, although Bass Pro Shop doesn't have the best selection of ammo that I like to shoot.
I just received another Academy coupon today - $25 off of purchase of more than $25. I don't like playing the coupon game, but I make an exception for Academy. I regularly get coupons as good as cash for good chunks of money. If I use the coupon along with catching stuff I want on sell, it really is much cheaper than online.

