Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PK-A or Falcon Menace 1.5-5?
#5
txgunner00 Wrote:http://www.grscinc.com/

This one really looks interesting, ffp. Dunno about that reticule though. I prefer simple things, like a more generic mil dot/tick or the equivalent moa type. It's an interesting reticule though. Hmm.

What about the turrets? Are they finger adjustable? Well marked?

The Burris looks okay, but I don't like the Reticule on that one either, and certainly not the turrets. lol I guess I want my cake and eat it too. Perhaps I ask too much of budget optics.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PK-A or Falcon Menace 1.5-5? - by Rambozo - 03-01-2012, 04:37 PM
PK-A or Falcon Menace 1.5-5? - by LRRPF52 - 03-01-2012, 05:02 PM
PK-A or Falcon Menace 1.5-5? - by txgunner00 - 03-01-2012, 05:25 PM
PK-A or Falcon Menace 1.5-5? - by Rambozo - 03-01-2012, 05:57 PM
PK-A or Falcon Menace 1.5-5? - by Rambozo - 03-01-2012, 05:58 PM
PK-A or Falcon Menace 1.5-5? - by txgunner00 - 03-01-2012, 06:57 PM
PK-A or Falcon Menace 1.5-5? - by Rambozo - 03-01-2012, 07:18 PM
PK-A or Falcon Menace 1.5-5? - by txgunner00 - 03-01-2012, 08:20 PM
PK-A or Falcon Menace 1.5-5? - by LRRPF52 - 03-01-2012, 09:40 PM
PK-A or Falcon Menace 1.5-5? - by Rambozo - 03-02-2012, 12:07 AM
PK-A or Falcon Menace 1.5-5? - by Rambozo - 03-03-2012, 03:29 AM
PK-A or Falcon Menace 1.5-5? - by Rambozo - 03-06-2012, 04:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)