Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BCA vs Group Barrel - My Adventures with 6.5 Grendel
#25
A5BLASTER Wrote:Why did you pay a dollar a round for ammo? You can find hornady eld-m and hornady American gunner for well under a dollar a round. For like years now.

Ammoseek.com is your freind.

A5BLASTER,

Help me out here. I went to Ammoseek to see if I could get ELD Black for 6.5 Grendel at a rate "well under a dollar" as you mentioned just to see if I was missing something. The lowest price I found was with GrabAGun. It sold for $16.49 for a box of 20. That sounds good! But then you have to pay $13 for shipping and then tax on top of that. If I buy 200 rounds to reduce the cost per round for the shipping it comes out to $192.56. That's just a few cents below a buck a shot.

What am I missing? (I am able to get deals at times for the Hornady American Gunner for $.75 when bought in bulk, or, as I mentioned, buy the ELD Match at Academy when I gave good discount coupons, but I can't find how to get ELD Match at a good price online.)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BCA vs Group Barrel - My Adventures with 6.5 Grendel - by Hollis - 01-10-2020, 05:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)