Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BCA vs Group Barrel - My Adventures with 6.5 Grendel
#21
I also went through the shotgun patterning BCA sending it back barrel replacement hassle. Yes I wasted enough ammo, gas etc. to have purchased a much better upper. You live and learn. It took around 100 rounds through the replaced BCA barrel to get it to shoot consistently under MOA and seems the more I shoot it the better it gets. It is picky as to what handload it wants to shoots. Built a AR using an 18" Oden Works barrel combo package and it shot great from the beginning. Ammo does make a huge difference. Both of my rifles just does not like the Hornady 123 SST bullet in any form, factory or many handload recipes. You live and learn. If I had it to do over I would purchase a high quality barrel and build from scratch and end up satisfied with probably less money involved.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BCA vs Group Barrel - My Adventures with 6.5 Grendel - by 1Shot - 01-09-2020, 02:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)