Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BCA vs Group Barrel - My Adventures with 6.5 Grendel
#20
LRRPF52 Wrote:Add up how much time it took you, ammo, gas, range fees if applicable, TGTs, and other ancillary costs associated with shooting and see if the BCA was worth it compared even to a higher end barrel.

For me, going cheap has never worked out, so I gave up on that approach long ago.

Only wealthy men can afford cheap things.

Some people are blessed not to have to drive to a range and enjoy shooting. Y'all make it sound like going to work or something. I know "you" can, but I've met very few people who actually shoot moa all day...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BCA vs Group Barrel - My Adventures with 6.5 Grendel - by Keef - 01-09-2020, 02:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)