Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BCA vs Group Barrel - My Adventures with 6.5 Grendel
#14
A5BLASTER Wrote:Why did you pay a dollar a round for ammo? You can find hornady eld-m and hornady American gunner for well under a dollar a round. For like years now.

Ammoseek.com is your freind.

I'm getting very good deals now but when I first started off (that's when I was going through the issues described above), it was coming close to a buck a shot. I now use the Hornady American Gunner that comes in the "can" of 200 for 75 cents a shot (after tax and s/h). I have some Wolf ammo for shots where I'm not going for precision or long distances which reduces the price per shot also.

You can find a lot of good deals online from Ammoseek but now more sites are charging taxes added on to significant shipping costs making it not such a good deal after all. I find myself waiting for Academy to offer coupons (either $10 or $20 off purchase of $50 or more) and get ammo there cheaper than most places on Ammoseek.

Let me know of any great deals I might be missing. I often check out the Deals thread in this forum (and post there when I find good buys).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BCA vs Group Barrel - My Adventures with 6.5 Grendel - by Hollis - 01-09-2020, 05:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)