Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BCA vs Group Barrel - My Adventures with 6.5 Grendel
#6
Thanks for the updates. No reason to think the group MOA will fall apart with distance, so long as well above transonic. As far as I can tell, the only material things you changed are the BCG, and the optics; with the optics performing well on the Creedmoor. I wouldn't think a BCG would cause such a notable change. It might be the ammo though? It seems Grendel can be ammo-particular; in my experience at least.



Calculator is an HP28. This thing got my undergraduate degree.

[Image: 28ccl3q.jpg]
[Image: 28c3q.jpg]

On my phone I now run RealCalc now and set it to RPN.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BCA vs Group Barrel - My Adventures with 6.5 Grendel - by lazyengineer - 01-08-2020, 05:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)