12-28-2019, 09:58 PM
Agreed.
OP reminds me of that other guy on this forum that thinks anything shorter than 24" is a waste of time for 6.5Grendel. If you don't want a shorter barrel...that's your choice, but why ask why others choose to build a pistol 6.5G. I've had a 16" BCA barrel for a couple of years...I never shot it until earlier this year, well since that time, I added a Lilja 16", Satern 22", and now a 10.5" Bartlein in like four months. It would be really boring if I only had one length barrel for four barrels.
Grendelshooter Wrote:Well, that?s just, like, your opinion man.
OP reminds me of that other guy on this forum that thinks anything shorter than 24" is a waste of time for 6.5Grendel. If you don't want a shorter barrel...that's your choice, but why ask why others choose to build a pistol 6.5G. I've had a 16" BCA barrel for a couple of years...I never shot it until earlier this year, well since that time, I added a Lilja 16", Satern 22", and now a 10.5" Bartlein in like four months. It would be really boring if I only had one length barrel for four barrels.

