12-12-2019, 02:26 AM
Found a deal at MDT for their LSS-xl gen 2 chassis ( a factory 2d) for my RAP, this one for the 6.5 Gr has the AR magwell.
When it arrived it was the AI magwell, so I called them. They were quite helpful and arranged for a swap:
didn't have the AR-style in stock as the factory second (like the one I ordered)... but offered to swap me a good one for the 2d, to get the AR magwell right. So it's in the mail as we speak.
Meantime I'm fiddling with the AR well in the Predator's plastic stock rifle, having some trouble getting it to feed reliably. I got some of the Duramags, still having issues. Some of the first rounds seem to feed but I have to sort-of "double-clutch" the final one to feed. Trying Hornady AG and Black Eldm's. The Black feed better but still...
Obviously I'm hopeful the chassis won't have these problems.
When it arrived it was the AI magwell, so I called them. They were quite helpful and arranged for a swap:
didn't have the AR-style in stock as the factory second (like the one I ordered)... but offered to swap me a good one for the 2d, to get the AR magwell right. So it's in the mail as we speak.
Meantime I'm fiddling with the AR well in the Predator's plastic stock rifle, having some trouble getting it to feed reliably. I got some of the Duramags, still having issues. Some of the first rounds seem to feed but I have to sort-of "double-clutch" the final one to feed. Trying Hornady AG and Black Eldm's. The Black feed better but still...
Obviously I'm hopeful the chassis won't have these problems.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

