Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel
#13
Ever tried a Timney in a CZ?
I've got seven 527's and most of them have fine triggers that got better with use. This 6.5 American had one adjustment screw cracked when I got it. I replaced the screw and tried adjusting it. The trigger was heavy and rough, or light and rough. I pulled The trigger apart and stoned all but one of the tool marks off -and this was a large trench. A squeeze of the trigger was a two stage affair. The pull hung up hard, then released. It was a careless bit of work by CZ that I remedied. When I ordered my trigger, the distributor had them on sale so I bought three and as used the other two on my 300AAC, and 7.62x39. The Timney in the Grendel is excellent and I would recommend one to anyone who gets a lemon CZ trigger like the one I got.~Riuma
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by Code4 - 11-07-2019, 04:12 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by ricsmall - 11-07-2019, 11:51 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by FLshooter - 11-07-2019, 12:41 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by A5BLASTER - 11-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 11-07-2019, 01:30 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by Code4 - 11-07-2019, 08:27 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by Mitdr774 - 11-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by kmon - 11-08-2019, 11:34 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by riuma - 11-23-2019, 01:50 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by jkingrph - 12-03-2019, 04:32 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by riuma - 12-04-2019, 03:01 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by A5BLASTER - 12-04-2019, 03:18 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by riuma - 12-05-2019, 04:23 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by A5BLASTER - 12-05-2019, 04:57 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by riuma - 12-05-2019, 12:28 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by FLshooter - 12-05-2019, 08:46 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by riuma - 12-06-2019, 01:10 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by GaGuideMan - 12-06-2019, 02:08 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by riuma - 12-07-2019, 07:32 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by tdbru - 01-01-2020, 04:54 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by Jmccracken - 01-01-2020, 10:18 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by PA452 - 02-03-2020, 04:47 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by splashy - 02-03-2020, 08:57 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by AgedWarrior - 02-03-2020, 07:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)