Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel
#5
I?ve got the Cz 527 American with 24” barrel. I personally wish it had a 22” or shorter barrel but I should get good velocity out of the 24”. I haven’t had time to shoot my Cz much but the groups seem to open up more quickly than my AR-15’s. I’m not sure if the heat gets to the thin profile barrel or I need to get more clearance for the barrel to the wooden stock.

My Cz has very few rounds through it and hard to give much of a report on overall performance. Cz recently introduced a shorter 527 6.5 Grendel with polymer stock and threaded muzzle here in the US. I think this new model would’ve fit my use better but I?m sticking with my current Cz. I used a DIP 25 MOA rail and standard weaver scope mounts. I really want to shoot some steel targets passed 600 yards with my Cz. Unfortunately family obligations have occupied most of my time for the last few months and I haven?t had the time to shoot.

The Howa Mini Action seem to have more after market support in the US. It took me several months to find a spare magazine in stock on line for my Cz 527. I don’t think you can go wrong with either. I like the Cz adjustable trigger and the Cz 527 is comfortable for me to shoot.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by Code4 - 11-07-2019, 04:12 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by ricsmall - 11-07-2019, 11:51 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by FLshooter - 11-07-2019, 12:41 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by A5BLASTER - 11-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 11-07-2019, 01:30 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by Code4 - 11-07-2019, 08:27 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by Mitdr774 - 11-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by kmon - 11-08-2019, 11:34 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by riuma - 11-23-2019, 01:50 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by jkingrph - 12-03-2019, 04:32 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by riuma - 12-04-2019, 03:01 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by A5BLASTER - 12-04-2019, 03:18 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by riuma - 12-05-2019, 04:23 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by A5BLASTER - 12-05-2019, 04:57 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by riuma - 12-05-2019, 12:28 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by FLshooter - 12-05-2019, 08:46 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by riuma - 12-06-2019, 01:10 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by GaGuideMan - 12-06-2019, 02:08 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by riuma - 12-07-2019, 07:32 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by tdbru - 01-01-2020, 04:54 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by Jmccracken - 01-01-2020, 10:18 PM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by PA452 - 02-03-2020, 04:47 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by splashy - 02-03-2020, 08:57 AM
Which Bolt 6.5 Grendel - by AgedWarrior - 02-03-2020, 07:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)