11-07-2019, 11:51 AM
I personally like the howa. I can?t recall hearing of a howa that doesn?t shoot well. I personally know of 6 howa minis In use by friends and they as well as I haven?t had any trouble out of the bottom plastic busting. Shorten the mag and mag release and you?re good to go. I wouldn?t torque the bottom as tight as recommended, just good and tight, probably 40 ft/lbs. Also, if available to you, bell and Carlson just introduced a new sporter stock for the sporter weight barrels that can be opened a touch to fit the heavy barrels.
I like CZ rifles, most shoot. I don?t like their magazines or drop on comb of stock. I personally only know two people with the CZ Grendel, and they?re mediocre shooters.
You?ll get more opinions than you want and be totally confused before it?s over, so good luck!! LOL
Hope this helps.
I like CZ rifles, most shoot. I don?t like their magazines or drop on comb of stock. I personally only know two people with the CZ Grendel, and they?re mediocre shooters.
You?ll get more opinions than you want and be totally confused before it?s over, so good luck!! LOL
Hope this helps.
Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

