10-18-2019, 10:49 AM
I shot my first handloads through the RAP yesterday. The first two groups were impressive. Once fired Hornady brass, cci br, 27.5gr 2520, 123sst . They clocked 2300fps.
4 into one hole (one of them could be covered with my pinky nail!) and my mandatory flier.
The three following groups were unimpressive. I suspect the barrel was fouling up.
I have scrubbed the bore and went to 27.8gr of powder for tonight. I ran one over the chrony, 2374fps
Factory Hornady Black ran about an inch, factory ssts were unimpressive.
This rifle shows a lot of potential.
4 into one hole (one of them could be covered with my pinky nail!) and my mandatory flier.
The three following groups were unimpressive. I suspect the barrel was fouling up.
I have scrubbed the bore and went to 27.8gr of powder for tonight. I ran one over the chrony, 2374fps
Factory Hornady Black ran about an inch, factory ssts were unimpressive.
This rifle shows a lot of potential.

