10-03-2019, 11:32 PM
I am very pleased.
The stock is certainly not a chassis, but it is nowhere near as cheesy as I was expecting. I don't like the concept of a plastic trigger guard, but it is what it is.
The trigger is delightful. I like a 2 stage trigger, and this effectively is a 2 stage.
I was able to bore sight it and fired 1shot over the chrony. 2484fps. Hornady Black ammo. That shot also exploded a water bottle at 40 yards. NO recoil!
The cartridge OAL was right at 2.500 and looked to be about as long as will fit in the mag. I have heard there is someone that makes mags that will accommodate slightly longer ammo. Can anyone tell me who that is?
This project looks very promising!
The stock is certainly not a chassis, but it is nowhere near as cheesy as I was expecting. I don't like the concept of a plastic trigger guard, but it is what it is.
The trigger is delightful. I like a 2 stage trigger, and this effectively is a 2 stage.
I was able to bore sight it and fired 1shot over the chrony. 2484fps. Hornady Black ammo. That shot also exploded a water bottle at 40 yards. NO recoil!
The cartridge OAL was right at 2.500 and looked to be about as long as will fit in the mag. I have heard there is someone that makes mags that will accommodate slightly longer ammo. Can anyone tell me who that is?
This project looks very promising!

