Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SWFA 10x42 on a pistol???
#1
So I made a post on a different website, but I wanted to bring it here as well. I have a 12? barrel 6.5G on a pistol lower and I just recently moved to a place in VA that has access to ranges for long distance shooting. I don?t have a bolt gun nor the funds at the moment to swing one. However, with Black Friday around the corner, I may be able to swing one of these scopes. How ridiculous would it be to do? This combo would just be for the range. Ranges would be mostly the 600m range but I could go to 1,000 with a more appropriate upper/rifle.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SWFA 10x42 on a pistol??? - by RCSO11B - 09-12-2019, 11:08 AM
SWFA 10x42 on a pistol??? - by Shiftyk5 - 09-12-2019, 02:36 PM
SWFA 10x42 on a pistol??? - by Shiftyk5 - 09-12-2019, 02:41 PM
SWFA 10x42 on a pistol??? - by RCSO11B - 09-12-2019, 03:53 PM
SWFA 10x42 on a pistol??? - by A5BLASTER - 09-13-2019, 12:51 AM
SWFA 10x42 on a pistol??? - by RCSO11B - 09-13-2019, 10:05 PM
SWFA 10x42 on a pistol??? - by A5BLASTER - 09-14-2019, 05:14 PM
SWFA 10x42 on a pistol??? - by RobUrban - 09-15-2019, 05:17 PM
SWFA 10x42 on a pistol??? - by Sinclair - 09-15-2019, 10:43 PM
SWFA 10x42 on a pistol??? - by RCSO11B - 09-15-2019, 10:47 PM
SWFA 10x42 on a pistol??? - by Sinclair - 09-15-2019, 11:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)