Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate my first Grendel build list..
#10
Lots of assumptions here. They received the JP bolt the next day after I placed my barrel order. They checked headspace that very day and called me. I have pictures they sent me that I will upload. Maybe the experts here can make more sense of it than I can.

They didn't sell me on an RCA. They offered to send the JP bolt back to me and suggested I have them replace it with another one. X-Caliber only confirms headspace on RCA, JP, and Young bolts. I'm pretty sure they don't have a hard on for JP, they promote them.

I am the one that suggested they just use one of their in stock RCA bolts and bill me for it. Didn't want to delay my barrel build by another week. I'm already 8 weeks out on delivery!

Just got a bad bolt, plain and simple.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by alpha0815 - 08-23-2019, 09:15 PM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by A5BLASTER - 08-23-2019, 09:25 PM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by alpha0815 - 08-23-2019, 09:35 PM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by HickLife - 08-24-2019, 12:22 AM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by alpha0815 - 08-27-2019, 01:26 AM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by A5BLASTER - 08-27-2019, 04:06 AM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by Growler - 08-27-2019, 05:00 AM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by Klem - 08-27-2019, 07:44 AM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by alpha0815 - 08-28-2019, 03:39 AM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by alpha0815 - 08-28-2019, 04:00 AM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by Klem - 08-29-2019, 01:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)