Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate my first Grendel build list..
#7
alpha0815 Wrote:Well guys I?m a little disappointed in JP. I bought the JP enhanced bolt and sent it to X-Caliber to headspace as they are making my barrel. They called today to let me know not only did it fail the go / no-go gauge, that it was one of the worst off spec AR bolts they have seen. Yikes!

So I?m passing on the Enhanced bolt and going with a nitride RCA bolt instead. It?s extra regular but X-Caliber says they see the best headspacing results with Rubber City.

Yea they told me the same thing. Fact is they are full of BS.

When I got my barrel from them I check headspace with the jp bolt I had sent plus my group buy bolt I have and my AA bolt.

Everyone of them worked correctly on the no/go gauges.

They told you that so they could make extra money off you with the rca bolt.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by alpha0815 - 08-23-2019, 09:15 PM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by A5BLASTER - 08-23-2019, 09:25 PM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by alpha0815 - 08-23-2019, 09:35 PM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by HickLife - 08-24-2019, 12:22 AM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by alpha0815 - 08-27-2019, 01:26 AM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by A5BLASTER - 08-27-2019, 04:06 AM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by Growler - 08-27-2019, 05:00 AM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by Klem - 08-27-2019, 07:44 AM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by alpha0815 - 08-28-2019, 03:39 AM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by alpha0815 - 08-28-2019, 04:00 AM
Rate my first Grendel build list.. - by Klem - 08-29-2019, 01:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)