08-16-2019, 05:45 PM
Bugholes is a good place to start looking for a barrel. Hard to go wrong with Bartlein, Brux, Krieger are some good ones for sure. https://www.bugholes.com/category-s/1818.htm
Gunsmith, I will keep using Scott Weichel at live Oak Accuracy. Scott knows what it takes to make a good setup and is reasonable in price and time to complete in addition to being a dang good guy. https://www.liveoakaccuracy.com
I might send one back to him for fitting one of his new breaks on it so I can continue to shoot one of my favorite rifles. Shot a rifle recently with one of his breaks and watched the trace through the scope, pretty cool
Gunsmith, I will keep using Scott Weichel at live Oak Accuracy. Scott knows what it takes to make a good setup and is reasonable in price and time to complete in addition to being a dang good guy. https://www.liveoakaccuracy.com
I might send one back to him for fitting one of his new breaks on it so I can continue to shoot one of my favorite rifles. Shot a rifle recently with one of his breaks and watched the trace through the scope, pretty cool

