I've used Bartlien Barrels many times over the years: https://bartleinbarrels.com/
I've also favored their Light Palma contour as a good balance between weight and stiffness for a rifle that will be carried in the field. For pure LR competition of course I've gone with heavier contours, usually a Medium Palma or Rem Varmint. Bartlien will finish it at any length you choose.
As to what length, here's an interesting story, "Secrets of the Houston Warehouse" that posits 21 3/4" barrel length exactly for optimum accuracy. Even if you don't believe it, it's a fascinating story nonetheless. http://www.angelfire.com/ma3/max357/houston.html
I've also favored their Light Palma contour as a good balance between weight and stiffness for a rifle that will be carried in the field. For pure LR competition of course I've gone with heavier contours, usually a Medium Palma or Rem Varmint. Bartlien will finish it at any length you choose.
As to what length, here's an interesting story, "Secrets of the Houston Warehouse" that posits 21 3/4" barrel length exactly for optimum accuracy. Even if you don't believe it, it's a fascinating story nonetheless. http://www.angelfire.com/ma3/max357/houston.html

