08-04-2019, 03:15 AM
Spent way too much time using mil spec actual M16, M16A1 triggers to worry much about them. I did put a RR NM trigger on my National Match 5.56 A2 and my 20 Inch Odin 20 inch grendel, the remaining ARs and I have way too many of them sport Mil Spec triggers that had very minor stoning to deburr. They all break reasonably clean. If I can shoot 1.5 to 2 Min with American Eagle ammo out of a non match grade barrel I am ok with it.
Back in the day my M-1A shot MOA all day long with a match grade barrel and mil spec trigger off a rest with iron sights, sadly I no longer have the same eyes I did 20 odd years ago.
For max accuracy a great trigger is a good thing.
From what I see at public ranges, scoped ARs shooting 4 inch plus groups at 25 yards, a decent trigger would be a waste of time until the loose nut behind the butt plate has been tightened up and actually learns to shoot.
Back in the day my M-1A shot MOA all day long with a match grade barrel and mil spec trigger off a rest with iron sights, sadly I no longer have the same eyes I did 20 odd years ago.
For max accuracy a great trigger is a good thing.
From what I see at public ranges, scoped ARs shooting 4 inch plus groups at 25 yards, a decent trigger would be a waste of time until the loose nut behind the butt plate has been tightened up and actually learns to shoot.
Queen of Battle
Follow Me
Life NRA, DAV ,VFW, SASS
Follow Me
Life NRA, DAV ,VFW, SASS

