07-25-2019, 10:16 PM
After liking what Iheard,I purchased a Larue MBT 2S trigger off their site for 87.50 delivered.I liked the fact it came with pins.Nothing else to buy.Installed in minutes.
I like it a lot.Had itout shooting 2 times already.First break is 2 1/4 lbs.Second break is under 2 lbs.Really crisp.Definitely worth the price of admission!I see myself getting another.
The only trigger I own that’s better than this one is the geissele national match trigger which cost three times the price . And what makes the Geissele slightly better is that it is fully adjustable I have one and a half pounds on the first pull 11 ounces on the second .
I like it a lot.Had itout shooting 2 times already.First break is 2 1/4 lbs.Second break is under 2 lbs.Really crisp.Definitely worth the price of admission!I see myself getting another.
The only trigger I own that’s better than this one is the geissele national match trigger which cost three times the price . And what makes the Geissele slightly better is that it is fully adjustable I have one and a half pounds on the first pull 11 ounces on the second .

