Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel
#8
jbmarshtx Wrote:I haven't tested, but the gunsmith that chambered my remington 700 said that the 2 cased I'd fired from my howa just above the case head were too wide for it to chamber. The Howa might be chambered a little bigger. I"m going to keep the brass separate.
I like the Lee dies that I bought because they size the case nearly to the base extractor groove to minimum dimensions. This is probably to size to a minimum dimension so that the sized cases will chamber in the AR platform and extract upon firing reliably. Bill
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by bearmn56 - 07-18-2019, 03:32 PM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 07-18-2019, 04:34 PM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by bearmn56 - 07-18-2019, 04:45 PM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by tarrack - 07-18-2019, 10:39 PM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 07-18-2019, 10:42 PM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by tarrack - 07-18-2019, 10:53 PM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by jbmarshtx - 07-19-2019, 01:09 AM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by bearmn56 - 07-19-2019, 08:48 PM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by bearmn56 - 07-19-2019, 08:50 PM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by bearmn56 - 07-19-2019, 09:02 PM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by Fannietob - 07-24-2019, 04:45 AM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by bearmn56 - 08-03-2019, 08:35 PM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 08-03-2019, 11:10 PM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by bearmn56 - 05-04-2020, 10:21 PM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by Lemonaid - 05-04-2020, 10:38 PM
A2015 in the 6.5 Grendel - by Ardeculd - 05-08-2020, 02:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)