07-18-2019, 10:42 PM
Yes that is a good idea on how to test a fired case. The chamber is tight on my Cz 527 as some reloads fired in my AR-15 will not chamber in my Cz 527 6.5 Grendel. Seems like your well versed in reloading and are using good procedures in developing a load. It seems many companies are releasing ammo with lower velocity and more conservative reloading data. Whether this is because of better testing equipment or concerns for liability I can’t say. I wish more companies would post the actual pressures in their recommended charges. Western Powders is one of the few that do.
The main reason I posted the Sierra data was to inform the members of A-2015 data and to provide information in the event someone was going to use A-2015 in a semi auto AR-15.
The main reason I posted the Sierra data was to inform the members of A-2015 data and to provide information in the event someone was going to use A-2015 in a semi auto AR-15.

