06-27-2019, 07:04 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2019, 12:01 AM by Blackops_1.)
In the past for testing reloads I've been using Hiperfire's eclipse model and love it. But now that I'm getting into PRS I'm looking at the SSA-E and other 2 stage triggers. I've never used the SSA-E but its stats look great and of course lots of great reviews like A5's mention above. I've got a few of the Geissele's SSA triggers and they've been excellent over the yrs.
Geissele Automatics Super Semi-Automatic Enhanced SSA-E Two Stage AR-15
Trigger .154"
SKU: GATSSA-E
MPN: SSA-E
Pull Weight 1 2.3 lbs
Pull Weight 2 1.2 lbs
Total Pull Weight 3.5 lbs!
I haven't used the JP reduced power spring kit Flshooter so I can't comment there. My eclipse takes extra power springs to ignite hard primers and it adds about an extra .3 - .5 pound to the trigger pull. So if reliability is important I'd stay away from anything reduced power. Nothing against JP of course, I have some of their products as well and their top shelf. Just depends on the primer cup hardness pretty much. If you reload or use quality factory ammo you should be fine with JP I suspect.
Geissele Automatics Super Semi-Automatic Enhanced SSA-E Two Stage AR-15
Trigger .154"
SKU: GATSSA-E
MPN: SSA-E
Pull Weight 1 2.3 lbs
Pull Weight 2 1.2 lbs
Total Pull Weight 3.5 lbs!
I haven't used the JP reduced power spring kit Flshooter so I can't comment there. My eclipse takes extra power springs to ignite hard primers and it adds about an extra .3 - .5 pound to the trigger pull. So if reliability is important I'd stay away from anything reduced power. Nothing against JP of course, I have some of their products as well and their top shelf. Just depends on the primer cup hardness pretty much. If you reload or use quality factory ammo you should be fine with JP I suspect.

