06-07-2019, 01:47 AM
Gray fox: valid points Sir!
I decided to use the Diamondback barrel because it was the same length as the DRACOS and has been a pretty decent shooting barrel across some loads I’ve been working up over the winter and spring.
If I had some of those meatier high tier barrels I’d of tried it.
I use my grendel’s as tools and don’t baby them , DNS puts way more mileage on equipment than I and I was thankful that he gave the upper a run while I’m out of pocket for the next couple of days.
My approach to observing whether the stringing is occurring with the DRACOS is as follows:
[video=youtube;x8jYLx2d2Z4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8jYLx2d2Z4[/video]
Wait till you see part 3 ....
I decided to use the Diamondback barrel because it was the same length as the DRACOS and has been a pretty decent shooting barrel across some loads I’ve been working up over the winter and spring.
If I had some of those meatier high tier barrels I’d of tried it.
I use my grendel’s as tools and don’t baby them , DNS puts way more mileage on equipment than I and I was thankful that he gave the upper a run while I’m out of pocket for the next couple of days.
My approach to observing whether the stringing is occurring with the DRACOS is as follows:
[video=youtube;x8jYLx2d2Z4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8jYLx2d2Z4[/video]
Wait till you see part 3 ....

