06-06-2019, 08:24 PM
I think it was cz-usa scope rail causing the loose rings. 50 rds today with the DIP rail and Leupold rings, scope stayed tight on the rail.[ATTACH=CONFIG]14336[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14337[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14338[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14339[/ATTACH]
ELD-M works well; the 3 shot cluster with the 2 out was doing great for the first 3 shots, then the others were way out. It was a bit breazy, too. The gold dot load, I pulled #4 out, but the other 4 cut one hole. The 27.3 ARC at 1.66 has potential with the breeze today, too.
Feeding from the mag is a bit rough if the bullets are over 2.25" OAL; the tips tend to stub into the feed ramp.
ELD-M works well; the 3 shot cluster with the 2 out was doing great for the first 3 shots, then the others were way out. It was a bit breazy, too. The gold dot load, I pulled #4 out, but the other 4 cut one hole. The 27.3 ARC at 1.66 has potential with the breeze today, too.
Feeding from the mag is a bit rough if the bullets are over 2.25" OAL; the tips tend to stub into the feed ramp.

