Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Testing and Evaluation of DRACOS 6.5 Grendel barrel
#1
[video=youtube;lrvNDbtWy1I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrvNDbtWy1I[/video]

I’m putting this up on the board for casual conversation and to provide data points which may or may not be helpful for those who are in the market for a Grendel barrel.

It is too soon for a Pros versus Cons list but I am making a list

Follow up videos “parts” will be more focused on ammo related observations - look for those here (in this thread) over the next few weeks.

Disclaimers:

I didn’t buy the barrel, this is a straight up T&E with no strings attached - I told DRACOS I’d always wanted to try out the “Straight Jacket” system and now that it has come wrapped in Grendel packaging we mutually agreed that shooting my ammo surplus with feedback on my experience to them and here could be useful.

I am not an engineer, I don’t wear a white lab coat in my 9-5 job, so some may have questions or take issue with the validity of my data and testing methods. I’m pretty much of the belief that close enough is good enough and that the things I’m trying are rattling around in the minds of others who have questions about the barrel technology - so learn from my mistake Wink

More to follow
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Testing and Evaluation of DRACOS 6.5 Grendel barrel - by HuntTXhogs - 06-06-2019, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)