05-30-2019, 06:38 PM
Finally got out with my 2 6.5 Grendel Bolt Actions! Howa Mini 1500 in the B&C stock and my new CZ 527 MTR.
The Howa did well, but I need to get used to shooting again. I tried some reloads with my old ammo and then some using my new Forster dies. Stock was comfy and plenty stiff!
The MTR really loved Hornady Black ammo! Pic is of 2 of the groups of the Hornady Black. I have a box of 123 ELDM bullets, now I need to work on the powder charge!
The Howa did well, but I need to get used to shooting again. I tried some reloads with my old ammo and then some using my new Forster dies. Stock was comfy and plenty stiff!
The MTR really loved Hornady Black ammo! Pic is of 2 of the groups of the Hornady Black. I have a box of 123 ELDM bullets, now I need to work on the powder charge!

