05-20-2019, 04:03 PM
I thought DNS was going to throw this out there (his points are good ones, my hearing loss is proof of his statements...97% left 93% right...high frequency lost!)...
Back to what I thought DNS was going to mention. I know he runs a piston system on his AR and from his videos, recoil is nearly zero! I have three, new to me, Osprey piston AR's but to be honest I have not shot them enough to know for sure. But they advertise recoil reduction.
I see a couple guys mentioning prices as high $200.00...for a few more bucks get a good piston system and leave the A2 on the barrel.
Back to what I thought DNS was going to mention. I know he runs a piston system on his AR and from his videos, recoil is nearly zero! I have three, new to me, Osprey piston AR's but to be honest I have not shot them enough to know for sure. But they advertise recoil reduction.
I see a couple guys mentioning prices as high $200.00...for a few more bucks get a good piston system and leave the A2 on the barrel.

