05-17-2019, 09:05 PM
No one but you knows how much recoil will effect you, but I suggest you get a threaded barrel to have the option if you need/want it.
I just added a pachmeyer recoil pad that was on a unused stock to my Magpul moe stock. The magpul has a fairly thin somewhat hard pad and after a while I was questioning if the slight discomfort was starting to degrade my accuracy (possible start of flinch).
Many barrel makers (most) have threaded barrels as a standard feature so If you are in a hurry, there are lots of options including the group buy barrels.
I just added a pachmeyer recoil pad that was on a unused stock to my Magpul moe stock. The magpul has a fairly thin somewhat hard pad and after a while I was questioning if the slight discomfort was starting to degrade my accuracy (possible start of flinch).
Many barrel makers (most) have threaded barrels as a standard feature so If you are in a hurry, there are lots of options including the group buy barrels.

