Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My 1st attempt at an ar15 Grrr build .
#11
6.5 Grendel Fever Wrote:Had a chance to back out and test some of those 1st loads. I set my target at 200 yards this time. without getting the pics up here, I will just say this about my 2nd day out.Using the top 3 out of 4 from last week , plus 2 more.
added
27.0
27.1
My results with these 5 loads were 2 1/2" to 4 1/2 " all three shot strings.
Had very low vel. with these, in the 2300-2370 range.
Would like to get out with another batch of rounds using ,
27.2
27.3
27.4
and
27.5 compressed in the Hornady book.
Hope to see both, accuracy and velocity improvements in these next groups.
Until then.
I believe I`ve read some here use H-Benchmark , if you read this please add your results using this powder . Thanks Gary

If you want better speed with the 123 cfe223 or leverevolution is going to be the powder to give it too you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My 1st attempt at an ar15 Grrr build . - by A5BLASTER - 04-21-2019, 11:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)