04-06-2019, 11:35 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2019, 11:40 PM by 6.5 Grendel Fever.)
On a side note, I do have another 6.5 Grendel.
When I 1st joined I did put together a 24" SS brrl`ed complete upper (Radical Arms) ~!@#$% ^&* LOL !
on top of a lower build I did using a spikes tactical lower,there lpk,a Geissele trigger...I did have some short throat issues, after some education in 6.5 grendel ownership, I found that barrel just loves SMK 107gr`ers over Benchmark as well.At just under mag length .
I shot it again today for the 1st time since late fall up here in n.Michigan.
My shooting partner had a 10" steel gong out at 403 yards. So I took a shot at it, and hit it first shot cold-bore.I continued to fire 4) 5 shot strings.Letting barrel cool a bit between them. I did notice after 3 shots in each string fired, I was missing just off right edge...1st 3 all hit target before barrel warmed up is my guess ???
I all in all had a very good day /informative range session .
Hope to be a bit more active on here,with reports,question,ect
Have a great weekend HORDE !
When I 1st joined I did put together a 24" SS brrl`ed complete upper (Radical Arms) ~!@#$% ^&* LOL !
on top of a lower build I did using a spikes tactical lower,there lpk,a Geissele trigger...I did have some short throat issues, after some education in 6.5 grendel ownership, I found that barrel just loves SMK 107gr`ers over Benchmark as well.At just under mag length .
I shot it again today for the 1st time since late fall up here in n.Michigan.
My shooting partner had a 10" steel gong out at 403 yards. So I took a shot at it, and hit it first shot cold-bore.I continued to fire 4) 5 shot strings.Letting barrel cool a bit between them. I did notice after 3 shots in each string fired, I was missing just off right edge...1st 3 all hit target before barrel warmed up is my guess ???
I all in all had a very good day /informative range session .
Hope to be a bit more active on here,with reports,question,ect

Have a great weekend HORDE !
Christian - American - Gun Owner

