03-19-2019, 10:39 AM
Have started to itch in the head and the interest have now got to the point that I need to try this bullet again :o
A box if 100pcs is on it´s way home and now the planning is to pick up where I left of.
But where was that...
The test with the longer jump ended up with a bit of inconsistency between 1,4mm and 1,1mm jump for this bullet.
But it feels as if I might been too fast to put the short jump away.
Maybe return to the short jump and explore the higher node. Or continue where I left off and use the load of 28,4gr VV N140 and test the 1,4mm jump again.
Anyone tried more with this bullet and different jump in a bolt gun?
A box if 100pcs is on it´s way home and now the planning is to pick up where I left of.
But where was that...
The test with the longer jump ended up with a bit of inconsistency between 1,4mm and 1,1mm jump for this bullet.
But it feels as if I might been too fast to put the short jump away.
Maybe return to the short jump and explore the higher node. Or continue where I left off and use the load of 28,4gr VV N140 and test the 1,4mm jump again.
Anyone tried more with this bullet and different jump in a bolt gun?

