Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buffer/Buffer spring options
#7
I too run JP SCS's in both my 16" and 18" Grendels. The sproing feeling in the stock is one of the things I hate in the AR platform. Both rifles are midlength gas systems. I run the H1 equivalent in the 16" and an H2 equivalent in the 18". Ejection on the 16" is a perfect 4:00 to 4:30 while ejection on the 18" is more of a 3:30. Never ran supressed on either so can't comment on that. I'll never go back to a regular buffer again, for what it's worth.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Buffer/Buffer spring options - by Bowfisher - 12-30-2018, 03:03 PM
Buffer/Buffer spring options - by A5BLASTER - 12-30-2018, 03:16 PM
Buffer/Buffer spring options - by FRB6.5 - 12-30-2018, 03:23 PM
Buffer/Buffer spring options - by SDW - 12-30-2018, 05:02 PM
Buffer/Buffer spring options - by drewsbow - 12-30-2018, 10:24 PM
Buffer/Buffer spring options - by wheelguner - 12-30-2018, 11:34 PM
Buffer/Buffer spring options - by maxxmojo - 12-31-2018, 12:43 AM
Buffer/Buffer spring options - by Bigs28 - 12-31-2018, 03:39 AM
Buffer/Buffer spring options - by Bowfisher - 12-31-2018, 01:15 PM
Buffer/Buffer spring options - by RobertFL - 12-31-2018, 06:20 PM
Buffer/Buffer spring options - by RobertFL - 01-01-2019, 03:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)