12-30-2018, 03:03 PM
Have any of you tried different buffers on the lowers you are running the 6.5 G on? Looking at getting a JP Silent capture to try, wondered if there were any other brands that worked well. I'll take any advice/experience with hydraulic buffers/ flat springs etc..
I will be running suppressors on everything when they come in, have a new( to me ) 6.5 G upper and a 22 Grendel built ( haven't seen it yet). The 22 has a Superlative Arms AGB on it, and will be putting one on the 6.5 G.
There has got to be a better option than the stock sproingy setups, IMO...
I will be running suppressors on everything when they come in, have a new( to me ) 6.5 G upper and a 22 Grendel built ( haven't seen it yet). The 22 has a Superlative Arms AGB on it, and will be putting one on the 6.5 G.
There has got to be a better option than the stock sproingy setups, IMO...

