11-29-2018, 05:21 PM
18" MLGS with a suppressor that generates a lot of back-pressure is a recipe for early unlocking and excessive wear on the extractor and bolt, even in 5.56 NATO.
I would consider cutting the barrel length and permanently attaching the AAC 51T with pin & weld, bringing your barrel to 16".
I would then use the Bootleg Adjustable gas block.
Or you could just use the Tranquilo and Tranquilo suppressor without modifying anything, as it's designed to work with the system.
I would consider cutting the barrel length and permanently attaching the AAC 51T with pin & weld, bringing your barrel to 16".
I would then use the Bootleg Adjustable gas block.
Or you could just use the Tranquilo and Tranquilo suppressor without modifying anything, as it's designed to work with the system.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
