11-26-2018, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the reply and clarifications!
My anti-Larue snark was hidden beside the Giessele SSA-E trigger LOL!!!
Ya I noticed there aren't many choices for magazines out there, the Alexander Arms/E-Lander mags seem to be best choice for now, so I will stick with those to try to avoid the issues you spoke about
I hope to have the whole thing built in a few more months, will post pics when it becomes closer. Will also post pics of groups etc as load development begins/proceeds.
My anti-Larue snark was hidden beside the Giessele SSA-E trigger LOL!!!
Ya I noticed there aren't many choices for magazines out there, the Alexander Arms/E-Lander mags seem to be best choice for now, so I will stick with those to try to avoid the issues you spoke about

I hope to have the whole thing built in a few more months, will post pics when it becomes closer. Will also post pics of groups etc as load development begins/proceeds.

