11-12-2018, 01:44 PM
You are probably right Sticks.
I have a few bullets left until I´m complete out of 130gr ELD-M.
I will load up all of them like #4 and do one last test on target. Just to confirm.
If I get a good result from that, I will buy more bullets and continue out to longer distances. If the result don´t get better. I probably will put this bullet to rest for now and focus on other bullets and start shooting instead of testing during the winter that is approaching here in the northern of Sweden.
I have a few bullets left until I´m complete out of 130gr ELD-M.
I will load up all of them like #4 and do one last test on target. Just to confirm.
If I get a good result from that, I will buy more bullets and continue out to longer distances. If the result don´t get better. I probably will put this bullet to rest for now and focus on other bullets and start shooting instead of testing during the winter that is approaching here in the northern of Sweden.

