Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Forgotten Weapons’ Ian McCollum on 6.5 Grendel. Hmmm.
#56
Kswhitetails Wrote:Okay. See it. Thanks Stanc. I didn't have the guts to sit there for that long to ingest all the stuff that wasn't interesting to me first.

I have seen a few of Ian's videos, and have been really happy to have someone out there re-vitalizing the "Forgotten weapons" of our past. It's really interesting and as a friend of history, I enjoy learning about them. Ian's comment here seems snarky and irreverent. Fine. Not something I would have expected, but fine. As someone that loves historical firearms maybe Grendel needs a hundred years of proof in the field before he's interested. Seems to work for the Three o' Hate?

I don't get the hate coming from Ian, especially since he'll do an interesting video about the 7.83mm cartridges that were used by the French from 1916-1918 in modified Chauchats issued only to troops guarding airfields, or whatever (I made that up, by the way)... I can only guess he was commenting as a shooter/competitor and not as a firearms historian.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Forgotten Weapons’ Ian McCollum on 6.5 Grendel. Hmmm. - by m796rider - 11-07-2018, 10:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)