10-05-2018, 09:59 PM
Background: I loaded these 6.5 Grendel rounds almost exactly 2 years ago and I haven't shot my 6.5 Grendel rifle in almost 2 years. I cleaned and lubed the upper (Precision Firearms Upper with LBC 20" barrel) before I went out to the range last weekend.
Out of about 30 rounds I had 2 FTF. I've never had that issue with this rifle.
They were my standard load: Alexander Arms brass, 28.0 gr 8208 XBR, Lapua Scenar 123, CCI 450 primers.
I haven't (knowingly) altered anything with the rifle since I last shot it.
The FTF primers (2 left) have convex dimples, the example good brass/primers have the normal firing pin mark.
Any theories?
Thanks.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12846[/ATTACH]
Out of about 30 rounds I had 2 FTF. I've never had that issue with this rifle.
They were my standard load: Alexander Arms brass, 28.0 gr 8208 XBR, Lapua Scenar 123, CCI 450 primers.
I haven't (knowingly) altered anything with the rifle since I last shot it.
The FTF primers (2 left) have convex dimples, the example good brass/primers have the normal firing pin mark.
Any theories?
Thanks.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12846[/ATTACH]

