I have shot my best groups from simple drawn circles on white paper.
With factory targets I end up aligning the cross hairs with the large circle or diamond instead of aiming at the small spot I am trying to hit.
I will look for simple black stick on dots and try those.
I could try black thumb tacks.
Then I could find out if my barrel is a tackdriver.
I have been meaning to bring some light bulbs to the the range. Then I could shoot "lights out".
With factory targets I end up aligning the cross hairs with the large circle or diamond instead of aiming at the small spot I am trying to hit.
I will look for simple black stick on dots and try those.
I could try black thumb tacks.
Then I could find out if my barrel is a tackdriver.

I have been meaning to bring some light bulbs to the the range. Then I could shoot "lights out".

