Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
20" BA barrels a sub-MOA contender?
#17
Londerko Wrote:$1100 seems like a pretty good deal considering it’s a complete gun made with good components and it comes with that MTac scope.
I haven’t shot mine as much as I would like, I haven’t even had a chance to shoot it with handloads yet (busy summer and new baby) but my 18” BA barrel and TC BCG combo has shot multiple, repeatable, 5 shot, magazine fed groups under 1” with Hornady American Gunnner and Black. No doubt in my mind it’ll be 3/4” or under with handloads.
It has also ran 100% reliable with Elander mags.
Hope that helps
-Leo

Thanks for the first hand experience.



Seems like all I’d do with this build is swap out the gas block with an adjustable one, trigger with a Geissele, and the brake with an AAC51T MB as I’d likely run it suppressed the majority of the time for DMR matches and a local long range match that goes out to 1100yds.

I’d be going for the rifle sans scope and using a few no longer used scopes of my own as trade fodder.

I’d put a PST Gen 2 3-15 FFP/MRAD in a Larue or similar cantilever mount and a set of 45deg irons or a 45deg micro RDS for hoser 2G/3G matches.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
20" BA barrels a sub-MOA contender? - by grayfox - 08-27-2018, 02:30 PM
20" BA barrels a sub-MOA contender? - by Londerko - 08-27-2018, 06:05 PM
20" BA barrels a sub-MOA contender? - by BCHunter - 08-27-2018, 09:15 PM
20" BA barrels a sub-MOA contender? - by Londerko - 08-28-2018, 12:18 AM
20" BA barrels a sub-MOA contender? - by towerofpower93 - 08-28-2018, 12:59 AM
20" BA barrels a sub-MOA contender? - by 1Shot - 08-29-2018, 03:53 PM
20" BA barrels a sub-MOA contender? - by bj139 - 08-27-2018, 08:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)