Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How long have you waited for a custom barrel?
#9
Sticks Wrote:Sounds like PF. I can not in good conscious recommend them to anyone, and I will never do business with them again.

Posted 10 week lead time, verbally told closer to 12. 4 times "Couple more weeks" came and went. From order to holding it in my hands was just over 6 months, and QC was sub par. It's a shooter, no question, but not worth the aggravation.
I’m just the opposite. I will Never rush a guy to finish something for me that controls an explosion in my hands and face with precision.

I can’t recommend Precision Firearms enough. Wait time is just part of it.
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How long have you waited for a custom barrel? - by rabiddawg - 06-28-2018, 03:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)