01-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Anyone have a problem with a new charging handle being tight in a new receiver?
I switched the new charging handle in an old receiver and put the new handle in the old receiver and it seems fine.
Maybe the handle is a bit bent or something.
I took a few measurements and the old and new handles were the same within a few thousandths at the anterior end.
I put a new receiver on the 24" Radical Firearms 6.5 Grendel barrel I bought from a member here.
I put a toothpick in the gas block to hold the gas tube until I get around to pushing the roll pin in.
I can't forget to do that or I might have problems.
I switched the new charging handle in an old receiver and put the new handle in the old receiver and it seems fine.
Maybe the handle is a bit bent or something.
I took a few measurements and the old and new handles were the same within a few thousandths at the anterior end.
I put a new receiver on the 24" Radical Firearms 6.5 Grendel barrel I bought from a member here.
I put a toothpick in the gas block to hold the gas tube until I get around to pushing the roll pin in.
I can't forget to do that or I might have problems.

