Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bet-your-life reliability in a 6.5 Grendel AR15 platform?
#37
The Profit Joseph Sith Wrote:Good thread I wanted to reply to some comments but apparently 13'000+ characters is to much :p thanks for everyone's input though I was glad some people posted some mag info. And special thanks to vascar2, yoni, SH, and OF COURSE LRRPF52

Yes, I appreciate everyone's responses, both on the original topic and the philosophical aspects. I have been a member of various forums on various topics ranging from cars to guns and have found this forum to have one of the most civil, thoughtful and well-informed group of contributors I have ever encountered. I'm glad to be part of the Horde and to have this resource at my disposal!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bet-your-life reliability in a 6.5 Grendel AR15 platform? - by Dcommoncents - 10-31-2017, 02:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)