09-30-2017, 01:58 PM
Thanks to the horde and especially KsWhitetails, we've got a plan in motion!
With the spare I'll put my alpha back in action, in the meantime I need to go shoot my howa - (o how terrible!!! lol)
Once again results will come down to whether the shakiest grendel in the west can do his thing! hahahaha
(with my AR I can do 2 inside of 1/2" then the third pops out to 1" or so... still minute of boiler room)
With the spare I'll put my alpha back in action, in the meantime I need to go shoot my howa - (o how terrible!!! lol)
Once again results will come down to whether the shakiest grendel in the west can do his thing! hahahaha
(with my AR I can do 2 inside of 1/2" then the third pops out to 1" or so... still minute of boiler room)
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

